Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh, how sweet...

A little bird on a branch. How sublime!

8 Comments:

Blogger Brandon Vietti said...

This is what you see when you look out your window now isn't it? Nice! Hey, just for fun, you should paint what you would see out your window back when you were in Korea town!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Wandingo said...

paint, paint, paint, that's awesome looking.

1:20 PM  
Blogger selfish children productions said...

This is beautiful! Amazing. I'm in love with the paint technique, the composition, the color, the attitude. Really, I love this. And no Brandon, we don't want Chuck reliving that time in his life. "Make the Mexipolka go away!!!" It still echo's in his brain.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Charles Drost said...

It DOES still echo in my brain. Every time I even hear a car go by with heavy bass it still makes me cringe.

But actually I might do a painting to commemorate the destruction of those horrible dwellings.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

This is beautiful. Makes me wish I could paint.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Charles Drost said...

Trust me, Lauren, as great as your drawings are it would be no problem for you to do some amazing paintings. The trick would be finding the time to practice. I learned back in high school when I actually had time to try new things.

4:50 PM  
Blogger happylaney said...

Very nice work indeed.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful stuff chuck!! so you can draw uberawesome boards AND paint beautiful images...it's enough to make me weep with envy. good job man.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home