Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow!

It finally snowed today! I would have liked to do some painting outside but I had too much work to do so I was only able to do this 30 minute sketch looking out the window. Kinda crappy but it's the first thing I've done in months so it will have to do.

8 Comments:

Blogger selfish children productions said...

You're too hard on yourself! That's a beautiful sketch. You should make a point of doing a watercolor sketch a day (or at least every week). I know, I know - look who's talking.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Brandon Vietti said...

I agree with Kirk. Nice!

11:44 AM  
Blogger NP said...

same view out my window too! -15 in Madison! brrr!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

It's beautiful. Only thirty minutes and it's better than anything I could do in thirty days!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Frosty painting! I miss the snow.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Michael Chang said...

Very nice Chuck! Makes me miss the snow. Nice painting and congrats on everything else. ;)

8:54 PM  
Blogger chris chua said...

very nice atmosphere to this...you can really feel the cold outside:)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I once got a christmas card like this from my grandmother.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home