King Kong
It's been a while since I've updated and it's going to be a while longer until I have time to do something new. Until then here's something REALLY old. I recently got a package from my aunt who found a bunch of drawings in a envelope while going through some of my grandmother's things. This one is a picture of King Kong that I drew in 1976 after seeing the movie. I was SIX!

6 Comments:
The drawing is as old as I am. Some mad skills you got there, pa pa san.
Awesome! I like the falling pieces and the creaky supports! Yay, Chuck is posting!!!!
The proportions are a little out of whack, which is surprising if you consider that the artist began with a grid (graph paper). Overall, though, I'd say it shows promise.
HELLO chuck D.
that is a fantastic KONG
storyboard... that movie ended up coming out in the 80's is that right?
Chuck, Check Sara's email for me :) 102107
Jen
i have this blog about space images: www.wanderingspace.net and i was thinking of posting these drawings i did of all the planets and moons when i was about 11 years old. i mean… i drew images of Tethys a largely grey cratered small moon of Saturn. how many kids drew pictures of small balls of ice orbiting far away planets and did it accurately? weird kid i was.
Post a Comment
<< Home